Thursday, June 14, 2018

Park Air Electronics Model 2100 DIP switch settings

Just got an email from a radio enthusiast living in the "small" island East of this one (I'm currently in Ireland just for reference). He was asking for the dip switch settings of the Park Air Electronics 2100 airband receiver since he has a model with similar programing.
I will share here all info I have since I'm pretty sure it will also be useful for me in the future (case I loose the papers).

Inside the receiver you can see the DIP switches for VFO programing:



The documentation I have and that helped me programing it and making a Arduino based controller for it:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:


..unfortunately the frequency excursion/programing without retuning of the VFO coil is too short (2Mhz) and made the external controller project useless as I documented here. If you follow the blog, I then used the code to control an Si5351 + airband receiver kit here.

Have a nice day Terry!



No comments: