Saturday, January 03, 2015

Wireless router fix from the blog drafts and a cap/memory problem.

Sometimes I hate electronic devices as much as I love them.... that is... when they stop working.

Anyhow one of the devices that recently stop functioning was my home wireless router. No problem I connected the computer temporarily to the cable modem.

After some inspection I found a defunct cap near the power supply.
Replaced and voila, fixed.

I wrote this post originally maybe 2 years ago, was in the blog drafts and never published, honestly I don't remember (as of now) to have done this repair...I need some memory pills...

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: